BAA – Bunks Across America
Bunks Across America is a day for communities nationwide to get together to build beds for children who don’t have beds to sleep in. This day should stand as a revelation to those who don’t know there is a problem and a beacon of hope to those who don’t know there is a solution. We want as many people as possible to get involved to be a part of the solution.
This information for SHP internal purposes only. Not to be shared with sponsors.
Register your BAA event and when you register your chapter you will receive 5 free BAA 2022 shirts, a banner with our national sponsors on it as well as several surprises for your chapter. REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY AUGUST 3RD in order to receive the shirts, banner, and other supplies that will be provided.
BAA Style Guide
A guide explaining how the Bunks Across America Logo usage, colors, fonts, and more to help understand the best practices for using BAA materials.
BAA Press Release
PDF version of the BAA Press Release from SHP.
BAA Press Release Chapter Version
PDF version of the BAA Press Release with spot to customize contact block with your chapter information. Download PDF to use editable text block.
BAA Sponsor a Build Day Calculator
Google Sheet calculator for a Sponsor a Build Day. You can enter the number of bunks to help your local sponsors figure out how many bunks they want to sponsor.
BAA Letterhead Template
Google Doc version of letterhead to make your own letters. You’ll have to make a copy to use on your own Drive. Placeholder text example there you can type over.
BAA Nexstar Media Contacts
Nexstar is one of the largest broadcasting systems in the US and they were able to provide this list of stations to share your local BAA Press Release on their local PR release.
Please read the BAA Style Guide before using any of the logos.
BAA Logo – Dark Blue (.png)
BAA Logo – Dark Blue (.eps)
BAA Logo – Dark Blue (.pdf)
BAA Logo – Light Blue (.png)
BAA Logo – Light Blue (.eps)
BAA Logo – Light Blue (.pdf)
BAA Logo – White (.png)
BAA Logo – White (.eps)
BAA Logo – White (.pdf)
The BAA Postcard is a double sided 5.5 x 8.5 marketing tool that shares details about how your community can help with BAA and what we’ve previously accomplished. This postcard can be printed local or online from places like VistaPrint.
BAA Social Media
Social Media images for Facebook posts, Facebook events, Instagram posts. Use these images with your own text for your BAA events or use the Google Doc with copy you can use in your own social media posts. To use, copy/paste the approved copy into Facebook and customize as you see fit for your specific chapter’s goals.
Google Doc with copy you can use in your own social media posts. To use, copy/paste the approved copy into Facebook and customize as you see fit for your specific chapter’s goals.
Find answers to questions about Bunks Across America below.
What is the purpose of Bunks Across America?
The purpose is three-fold.
- Unite the SHP Family
- Unite the Nation
- Raise Awareness
Who are the BAA National Sponsors?
Our national sponsors for BAA this year are:
Generation T Powered by Lowe’s
Serta Simmons Bedding
Vick’s Pure Zzzzs Kidz
How do I register my BAA event?
- Register your BAA event, using the REGISTER NOW button at the top of this page.
- Registration must be completed by August 3rd, 2022 in order to receive this shirts, banners, and other supplies being sent.
How can I highlight my BAA Build Sponsors?
- There are many different answers to this question based on the various opportunities for providing much deserved exposure to our local build sponsors
- Below is a list of each POC who can provide ideas. For a full list of each POC and their contact info, see the end of this FAQ list
- Regional and Chapter Support Leads – Can provide more localized ideas and strategies
I want to be more active on FB and Promote BAA, but not sure what to post or what to do, who should I contact?
Please reach out to April Whiting at email@example.com
Who is the Point of Contact (POC) for anything Related to BAA?
- National Sponsorship – Luke Mickelson firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Marketing – Mitch Mathews email@example.com
- Design & Website – Denny Butts firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Content – April Whiting email@example.com
- T-Shirt & Banner Orders firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Sponsorship – Contact your Regional or Chapter Support Lead Check Here
What Content will SHQ Post to my Chapter Facebook page and when will the posts go out?
- SHQ will post content that promotes our BAA national sponsors as well as generic BAA posts to chapter Facebook pages.
- These are SHP national sponsors and it’s important these posts display locally as all chapters get the rewards from these national BAA sponsors. Direct any questions about posts to April Whiting.