Tax Exemptions

Tax Exemptions for each state, if we have them. Click on your state to download your tax exemption.

You may need the IRS 501 (c)(3) form in conjunction with your state forms. You can download the form here.

* Utah can also use a form that is to be used ONLY for purchases over $1000. The Chapter President will need to sign and date with your title on the form.